//theNewerYork is a small business experiment trying to get running. We would eventually like to open a space in New York or Los Angeles where various film, art, literature, design, and business endeavors can grow simultaneously. For now we publish magazines, sell art and merchandise, put on literary carnivals, and your donations help us pay writers and artists to do what they do best. We want to innovate, analyze, invigorate and criticize culture, we also want to entertain.\\
If you have an idea of how we should spend this money include it in the donation notes and we will get in contact with you!
//Currently we need money for the following things:
- Having our magazines be professionally distributed
- Backend submissions software and web-hosting fees ($90 a month)
- Supplies for our literary carnival series.
- Having high-quality poster/prints (like this) of the pages in our magazine made, sold on the website (authors and artists earn atleast 15%)
- Advertising in print magazines and online
Send checks or remittance to:theNewerYork Press
2530 Kansas Avenue
Santa Monica, CA 90404